Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Balancing Etsy Research and Inspiration with Doing

Are you an Etsy seller? If so, maybe you can relate. Too often, I find myself searching around on endless tangents, doing research on different ways to improve my shop, market, etc. I'm sure all of these things are well and good, but I often find myself getting to a point of despair. I start looking at all of these things to do and feel a bit overwhelmed. I have a hard time figuring out if my time would be better spent creating something concrete to put in the shop or browsing for answers to questions and finding out about new things. I'm sure that both are valuable. Maybe it just depends on the mood you're in?


When I'm looking around at advice and things like that, I'll feel myself get to a point of frustration. I guess that's when I know to stop and go do something else. It's quite difficult to find that balance though, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment