Thursday, September 24, 2009

I Have a Halloween Mug Thing Going...

I've already written 2 other posts that involve Halloween mugs (the "Franken-Stein" and the "I Wanna Be Sookie" mugs). But, alas, I have found another deserving of a post.

It's the "Teeth Mug" from Molla Space.

Eee, even knowing that those teeth aren't real, I don't know if I could drink from this. I bet it feels very very strange. I can't help but think, though, about having someone over at your house, asking them if they'd like some tea, and serving them this. Great party trick. Oh, sidenote: that reminds me of my beloved Gnome Stein (now in need of repair :[ ) I have to share his lovely Hoefbraeuhaus joy.

(This is a photo of him post-foaming over)

1 comment:

  1. As with your "I Wanna Be Sookie" mug, I'm torn between "eeeww" and "cool". I think you're right; drinking from that mug would feel weird.

    ReplyDelete